MesoTherapy is a new treatment which includes simple micro-injections of vitamins, DHT blockers and minerals directly into the scalp and follicle area where the cause of hair loss occurs.
Who is a good Candidate for Mesotherapy ?
• Anyone with Non-androgenous alopecia, Seborrhoea, Dandruff, thin and lifeless hair.
• Men wishing reverse the pattern of male baldness
• Women under certain conditions of hair loss wishing to rejuvenate the growth of hair and a healthy scalp
• Especially recommended for women who experience post-birth, pre-menopausal and post-menopausal hair loss.
• Great treatment option for men and women who are thinning or in the earlier stages of hair loss
• Hair rejuvenation due to damage by environmental factors such as the sun, contamination, diet, medication, etc.
• One who prepares the scalp for hair transplantation
In addition Bliss Skin,Hair and Dental Clinic established a protocol to increase the amount of telogen hair reactivation pre-transplant as well as post-transplant therapy.
How does it Work ?
The targeted specific cocktail of vitamins and minerals help to replace vitamins and minerals lost with the onset of age, stimulate the circulation of blood in the scalp area and rejuvenate the hair follicles.
What should one expect from the treatment?
The treatment consists of a series of eight to twelve micro-injections given once a month. This treatment also enhances the existing hair. The micro-injections are given directly under the scalp to the hair follicles. They have a slow-release neutralizing effect on the DHT hormone produced by the body, an excess of which results in hair loss.
What is the effect of the treatment?
The active ingredients have a positive effect on the growth of the hair and prevent the loss of hair follicles. The hair is again nourished with the result that the development of downy hairs continues to normal growth. The present existing hairs get more volume; this can in many cases prevent hair transplantation. It optimizes the production of keratin due to the nutrients supplied by blood vessels of the hair.
Is the Treatment Painful ?
Mesotherapy involves multiple injections with a very fine needle, a the needle only enters the mesoderm or the surface layer of the skin there should be no pain, however if you wish a local anesthetic cream to be applied prior to treatment to prevent any discomfort this can be applied.
What are the Techniques used ?
There are various forms of administering Mesotherapy, as the treatment has evolved as have the techniques. At the clinic we use the latest most up to date methods available:
1. Automatic Mesotherapy Gun – this offers significant benefits in rendering treatments less painful and more comfortable for the patient as well as adding precision and consistency to injections.
2. Mesoroller – a hand-held roller which has a series of micro-needles which part the pores of the uppermost layer of the skin without damaging it. This allows the skin to better absorb and benefit from the topical application of skin preparations.